Description of MobileNAV
MobileNAV is THE ULTIMATE mobile solution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision).
It ensures online and offline work for typical out-of-office ERP activities, like sales, service and project management. Furthermore, it guarantees real-time tracking of your business, for example, in warehouse and production-related workflows.
You can build up your own mobile application without the need of any mobile development knowledge. Each field and functionality is configurable inside NAV, so you can adopt custom modules and even specialized vertical solutions.
Simply said, MobileNAV is a new user-interface for Dynamics NAV, optimized for smartphones and tablets. You can access your real-time data and functionality similarly to desktop clients. Offline capability allows to continue your work even without active network connection.
MobileNAV offers native apps for iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android, Windows Phone and Windows Mobile/CE platforms, so the look-and-feel is far superior to browser-based or cross-platform solutions.
MobileNAV helps your work with the following features:
- Utilize device capabilities: the application exploits the device capabilities via phone, email, browser and map integration
- Built-in barcode scanning: You can read and process 1D or 2D (QR) barcodes, which can be used for filtering or data entry.
- Report or document generation, preview and print: You can generate and preview any kind of report or document in PDF or Excel format of your ERP system; moreover you can print them with a mobile printer.
- GPS tracking and map integration: You can track your colleagues and analyze their daily route.
- Signature capture: You can capture your customer’s signature and link it to sales orders, invoices, shipments or service worksheets.
The capabilities of the application can be tested on our demonstration database. For further information, please contact us.
Good App Guaranteed
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.